Recent content by Tgrasher

  1. Tgrasher

    Bush Hog Cutting Height?

    My neighbor across the road asked if I had tore up anything after hearing me clear an area that didn't get mowed for two years. Usually, 3 to 4 inches unless I'm planning on discing for a crop, then as low as I can go.
  2. Tgrasher

    Case Man, Bruce W. Nelson Obituary

    After reading his obituary it made me think of the song "Whose Gonna Fill Their Shoes".
  3. Tgrasher

    Tired. . .

    As a kid, I could speed shift a Case 350 (12 speed forward) pulling silage, grain, and hay wagons which weighed way more than the tractor. When I pushed the clutch in, the wagon would just push the tractor. I would think the same would happen with the tires, just better be able to shift on the go.
  4. Tgrasher

    Tired. . .

    If that was for real, how many horsepower would it take to turn that tire, and then times two?
  5. Tgrasher

    What is This??

    My Bobcat has that primer bulb inline to bleed the air out of the fuel line. Never saw it on any Case, but that doesn't mean anything, I've only been around the block half way.
  6. Tgrasher

    Case 400 Brake Guidance

    Your really not going to know what the problem is until you take the covers off, could be oil leaking from a worn seal onto the disc's, or, hard to believe they're glazed so bad they won't grab. The brakes work by a center actuator that expands outward by the balls rolling on an inclined...
  7. Tgrasher

    Brief preview of the upcoming JD corn sheller video....

    Easy to see from that little clip why combines became the preferred way to handle corn. Ear corn always seemed to need encouragement to move.
  8. Tgrasher

    A Loooooooooong threshing video.....

    I like the job of the guy sitting on the M, good view, out of the dust, and not a bad seat.
  9. Tgrasher

    New threshing video....

    I would imagine a few of those fellas were glad to hit the shower that night to get the itch off. Felt for the guys braving the dust, but at least it appeared to be a cool day so the oat dust didn't cling.
  10. Tgrasher

    Dust

    Last vear, driving I 57 in Illinois about half way to the top of the state, I encountered dust storms from worked and planted fields. Later in the year, farmers with their 40 plus foot combine heads made such a dust cutting soybeans that people were slowing down because they couldn't see.
  11. Tgrasher

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    When preparing rust speckled sheet metal for painting, it's been good to kill/seal the rust in the little pits. Don't know if it stays stable with 10 percent ethanol gasoline. The worst tank I've dealt with had pin holes rusted in the top. Took a number of trys to get them all soldiered up and...
  12. Tgrasher

    You don't find these everyday

    Hard to believe that would cool the motor enough when it was working hard.
  13. Tgrasher

    How would one vacuum out a diesel fuel tank?

    I do have a sand blaster and will try that first because of the ease of set up. The fuel tank is at 1/4th full so I'll wait a bit longer to get it more empty. We use it almost daily to feed hay to cattle and to move lumber products around.
  14. Tgrasher

    Two short preview videos (Thresheree)....

    Don't matter the color, I find all these videos interesting.
  15. Tgrasher

    How would one vacuum out a diesel fuel tank?

    No ah ha moment here, took the filter to the Bobcat apart and really found nothing. Scraped the folds of the media and nothing came off. Inside of folds is clean, outside looks stained by red color of fuel, not sure what the dark area of filter is about but nothing would come off from it. Still...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top