Recent content by thebubbleboy

  1. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Thank you and thanks for the help. I learned a bunch from this but I'm glad it's fixed. Have a nice set of high pressure gauges now too!
  2. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Everything is operating properly. After letting the air settle out of the fluid overnight, the 3 point raises and lowers smoothly. I thought that running it 10-15 minutes and raising and lowering the 3 point and the FEL multiple times would have done the trick but it must just drive tiny air...
  3. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    I'm actually hoping on the air in the line. I figured that I would just let it sit until morning and see if it resolves. I did put the "T" tank line back to the metal suction line. That was all new 3/4" line full of air plus the 3 point cylinder and control valve starting totally air filled...
  4. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Success! Well, mostly. The parts came this afternoon so I assembled the 3 point components again with new seals and gaskets. Let it warm up a bit and everything functioned! Drove it around for a few minutes and then rechecked all of the fluids. The front end loader works perfectly, fast...
  5. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    I really checked them over and they seem fine. Spring has great tension, ball and seat look good and clean, the big one had two shims on the top. The little one by the shut off valve was in great shape too. No shims but the ball, spring and seat looked good. I’m looking forward to Monday if...
  6. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    I’m pretty confident. The pistons were in great shape as well as the two o-rings that are used to mount it. Everything looked great. I guess if I get it back together when the parts come and it doesn’t work, it would have to be the control valve or how it’s adjusted. I just don’t see any way...
  7. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Hi Winston, I tried that with no success. I had some time a few days ago so I figured I would pull apart the 3 pieces on the axel assembly that have to do with the 3 point hydraulics and see what I would find. Back plate (the plate that the top link attaches to): spotless inside and the...
  8. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Hello all, I have an update on the 2210's hydraulic problems. Monday all of the new seals came for my Koyker 110's 4 cylinders. I installed all of them this morning and reassembled everything. Started the tractor and let it warm up a little. The lift arms and bucket are working perfectly...
  9. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Oh, we will. it is being difficult, but it will lose in the end. Thanks for your help as always.
  10. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Update as promised. I got time to check the cylinders as Winston suggested. Sure enough, one lift cylinder was blown and both bucket seals. I ordered all four cylinders new seals. I'll get them back together sometime next week depending on shipping speed. Then on to the 3 point issue...
  11. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    I know, I mentioned that. Mysteriously, the 3 point did function briefly on Sunday. I think I put that in a post a few days ago, but when I hooked the FEL back up, it again stopped working. Hasn’t moved since. I don’t have the answers (obviously) so I’m just going to try to rule things out...
  12. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Thanks Winston. I’ll get it tested one way or the other sometime Friday and post back. Thank you.
  13. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    I agree with what you say. I don’t have time for it tomorrow but the checking of the cylinders is so easy and quick that I’d like to do it. Once it’s ruled out, I’ll move on to other possibilities. I will admit that I have no answers on the 3 point. If the cylinders all work and the control...
  14. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Hello all, first of all I would like to thank everyone that is providing help and ideas to my problem. This forum is such a wealth of knowledge and much appreciated. Let me give a little update on some things that I have found and what I plan to do going forward. I noticed that on the lift...
  15. T

    Hydraulic help on Yanmar 2210D !!

    Yes, their valves are the Chief valves. The power beyond sleeve was out of stock were I got the valve.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top