Recent content by thegooseisloose

  1. T

    Pedal Tractor

    That's awesome!
  2. T

    COLLECTORS WILL HATE ME FOR THIS!

    Ha, I'm sure he will appreciate playing with it a lot more than your shelf would holding it up!
  3. T

    COLLECTORS WILL HATE ME FOR THIS!

    Ha, I'm sure he will appreciate playing with it a lot more than your shelf would holding it up!
  4. T

    Thompson pumps

    Supposedly Thompson Pumps can increase the efficiency of John Deere engines... opinions? http://blog.machinefinder.com/7523/interim-tier-4-engine-pumps-up-efficiency
  5. T

    World of Concrete

    Anyone make it to the World of Concrete in Las Vegas? Curious what you all thought about the machinery? http://blog.machinefinder.com/7229/favorite-moments-from-world-of-concrete
  6. T

    The Classic Rivalry

    They're both good lookin' tractors!
  7. T

    Biodiesel

    It's a potentially good idea.
  8. T

    Last Angry farmer - follow up - raccoon massacre

    Interesting story. Keep us updated!
  9. T

    case 1170

    Haha! Too funny! Love the tractor!
  10. T

    Yoder John Deere 730

    Those are awesome!
  11. T

    OT - Speaking of Farm Stores

    http://blog.machinefinder.com/7165/the-top-john-deere-advertisements That picture kind of reminds me of some of these John Deere ads. I really like the antique feel of it. Wish I could have been around back then to appreciate a salesperson who actually knows what they're talking about instead...
  12. T

    In product comparison which one is better, the Deere 8440 or

    In product comparison which one is better, the Deere 8440 or the Deere 9560R? I can't decide. This talks about them but I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experience that can cap on or any thoughts that stem from this article...
  13. T

    New to me Cub Cadet 2185

    Very good deal.
  14. T

    Rusty gas tank

    I'm going to have to try this thanks for the tip. The only thing I'm worried about is do you think the product is too strong to use if there isn't a lot of rust? Because the only news I've heard of it working is from you so I'm wondering if I should go with a product that's been used on gas...
  15. T

    painting in humid conditions

    He's right I've made the mistake of painting when it was entirely too humid outside. It didn't completely ruin the paint job but it still wasn't clear. I was able to fix it for the most part once I repainted it when the weather was nicer outside. But I can't help but think it would look much...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top