Recent content by Tim Sliva

  1. T

    MF 6150 shifting problem

    Manual shift lever bound up dose not move freely. Will go from 3rd to 4th, but when clutch is let out, will kill motor. Seems to be in a couple of gears. Any help
  2. T

    Massey Ferguson 6150

    Does anyone have info on replacing hydraulic pump on MF 6150. Can it be done easily following the repair manual?
  3. T

    Massey Ferguson 720 Snowblower

    I bought a Massey 720 snowblower, it has one bracket that mounts underneath, sort of Y shaped. Does anyone have any pictures of a blower mounted? How it is powered, mine has a pulley on the right side, this may be an older style blower. I plan on mounting it on a MF8. Thanks
  4. T

    Gas in OIl

    I drained the oil from my John Deere B. There was quite a bet of gas in the oil. What could be the cause?
  5. T

    Massey Harris 444 clutch won't release

    The clutch wont release completly, I have to grind the gears when I shift. Is there a quick fix? Thanks.
  6. T

    Massey Harris Pony Govenor

    Thanks, Jeff.
  7. T

    Massey Harris Pony Govenor

    I got this pony to run it had been stuck. What can I do to loosen up the govenor? When I open the throttle it speeds up quickly, not smooth. Thanks,Tim.
  8. T

    1950 John Deere B carb

    Thanks for the info Mike,
  9. T

    1950 John Deere B carb

    What is the correct carburetor for a 1950 John Deere B gas burner? The carb. that's on mine is an older carb, maybe all fuel type.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top