Recent content by Timmycornpicker

  1. T

    Tough weed

    I had a lot of poison ivy growing up the sides of one of the corn cribs. I found that Brushtox from Tractor Supply did the best job on it out of anything, without killing any grass. I also used it to successfully eradicate trumpet creeper vine around one of the electric poles. If it works on...
  2. T

    Oliver 565 plow parts

    I just saw a complete 5540, good wear parts, shed kept, sell for $400 this spring. So unless this guy is paying you $1000 a bottom, I wouldn't make an effort on finding parts if I were in your position.
  3. T

    Old ad for Harvester Plow Company, Pratt, KS

    Went from not knowing about this company to finding another old ad for them! They either moved during the time between these ads or they built different machines at different shops. Maybe they aren't even the same company?
  4. T

    Dearborn plow 10-204 leg replacement

    This might be a help:
  5. T

    Can someone identify this two bottom plow

    rust through the white paint IH used makes it look yellow.
  6. T

    Can someone identify this two bottom plow

    I knew I remembered a thread about a similar plow a little while back. I think you have a C26 from the Hamilton, Ontario works. https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/threads/3pt-2-bottom-moldboard-plow-identification.1795854/#post-11840438
  7. T

    Can someone identify this two bottom plow

    That number on the coulter clamp is used on many IHC plows. The lettering looks like the way IHC put the ID on the implements from the late 50s to the late 60s. Perhaps they used the British spelling for MOULDBOARD PLOUGH?
  8. T

    Can someone identify this two bottom plow

    Lantz is no longer in business . . . but I remember a few years back seeing that someone was making coulter blades for them. If you are in Canada, there is a likelihood that it is neither a 420 nor 209A plow, as the Canadian tillage plant made a 3-point plow specifically for the B series...
  9. T

    Can someone identify this two bottom plow

    It looks IH, but I can't tell from the photos what model it might be. The Lantz coulters are aftermarket add-ons.
  10. T

    Old ad for Harvester Plow Company, Pratt, KS

    Another obscure shortline I came across recently . . . .
  11. T

    cutter/conditioner &thick hay "balling up"

    Well, to be the guy who splits hairs, New Holland trademarked Haybine, so any other brand is a mower conditioner. Like how not all facial tissue is Kleenex brand, but people say Kleenex to refer to any facial tissue.
  12. T

    Can anyone help identify this hay rake?

    Here's a Massey-Harris No. 11.
  13. T

    520 Oliver baler

    When White dumped the hay equipment in 1975, Hesston bought the tooling for the 720 baler and called it the 4500. I correctly surmised that Oliver used the same hay dogs and springs in the 520, 620 and 720 balers. Pickup teeth might be the same too? The parts catalog for the 4500 can be...
  14. T

    520 Oliver baler

    does it look like this?
  15. T

    New idea snapping rolls

    If you still have issues, contact Country Machinery in Leola, PA. (717) 656-9733 Amish shop that rebuilds New Idea pickers, also making new replacement picker parts. They have come up with solutions for problems that didn't exist when the pickers were new.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top