Recent content by Tinkeround

  1. T

    Minneapolis moline BG

    I appreciate the feedback. I may have gotten sidetracked and forgot about the post, and may have reposted something similar. I was able to order the seal at the reservoir and kit for the cylinder (piece by piece) at welters. Are you saying I will HAVE to remove the plate with the hoses or can I...
  2. T

    Hydraulic reservoir Minneapolis moline BG

    I've got an o ring (thick) leaking at my reservoir where the selector lever is. I've enclosed a parts diagram picture. 17 and 18 calls out the seal and a retainer ring. However 18 says retainer ring for seal inside reservoir. I REALLY don't wanna open the reservoir up because there's a LOT of...
  3. T

    Minneapolis moline BG

    Thanks a lot! I was thinking the plate would have to come off the reservoir but wasn't sure what can of worms I'd get into. The cylinder is indeed leaking by the piston.best I can tell the piston is in good shape. I'll extend it out all the way and inspect it a little better tomorrow. I'll check...
  4. T

    Minneapolis moline BG

    I am new to the forum and fairly new to old tractors. I've restored a few old cub cadet garden tractors and now decided to tackle a Minneapolis moline BG. Got everything up and running but I've got a couple of leaks on the hydraulics. One at the cylinder and one at the reservoir where the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top