Recent content by trackrat

  1. T

    Oliver 38

    a lot of them had leavers and yes, the system to engage the feed is the same on all the lift types
  2. T

    JD 300 Industrial Hydraulic Pump leaking

    where is it leaking from if it is just the ring of bolt heads around the outside of the pump they are the piston covers and have o rings on them if that is where the leak is don't use jd orings buy 90 durometer rubber they are much harder my backhoe used to blow them all the time changed to the...
  3. T

    Hay as a Profitable Endeavor

    the problem with the hay business is if you have good hay and lots of it so does everybody else don't even talk to me about horse people, they don't know what they want but you don't have it when asked if I have horse hay, I say no, just good hay sprayed, fertilized not trash hay baled off of...
  4. T

    Clutch not releasing

    I do not think I ever had an adjustable pressure plate on an 1850 tractor but I might be wrong
  5. T

    What was your longest tractor ride?

    no just stupid
  6. T

    What was your longest tractor ride?

    drove an A gleaner combine from Sanger Texas to Cedar Hill Texas, about 85 miles thru downtown Dallas with a 14ft header on it of course this was in the late 60s
  7. T

    L 5030 hydraulics

    you have your priorities in the right order, our prayers for her fast and complete recovery
  8. T

    L 5030 hydraulics

    I run a mower on my bobcat I put a hyd check valve between supply and return it will allow motor to run on when you shut off the valve on the tractor, this way it does not damage anything
  9. T

    What kind of stalk cutter is this

    we called them rolling stalk cutters
  10. T

    Super M

    how did this go from a run on m Farmall to drag cars
  11. T

    The Farm. Haying and Cattle Thread

    we took a ripper to the outside edges of our fields, made a big difference used to have 25 ft of dead space because of trees sapping all the water up around the edges, now green to the ripper tracks
  12. T

    The Farm. Haying and Cattle Thread

    where do these idiots come from another planet, people can't drive anymore, they scare me every day
  13. T

    Tractor Rim Question

    I have used a carriage bolt to plug an extra hole in a rear tractor rim before worked fine
  14. T

    1665 CASE COMBINE

    I ran gleaner neighbors ran mh and jd they all can do a good job if set right, it would be a very sad world if there was only one kind of everything
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top