Recent content by TractorNutt

  1. T

    JD 112 Narrow front

    What size front tires are those. I have a 110 and a 318 that I would like to convert to narrow. Nice job.
  2. T

    WD45 Diesel Manifold Heater

    I think I have the complete intake including the manifold, heater, crossover and air cleaner. Call if you need anything. (254) 749-5415
  3. T

    420 pistons in a 40 block?

    Thanks, I think I will just get new pistons for the 40 and bore it oversize and forget about the free 420 pistons I got...
  4. T

    420 pistons in a 40 block?

    I have a 40 that needs an overhaul. It has std. 4" pistons. I have a nice set of 420 pistons which are 4.25". Can my 40 block take a bore up to those 420 pistons? Any comments or experience appreciated.
  5. T

    WD45 Injection pump parts on Ebay

    I see there is a nice looking injection pump for parts on ebay 1904-6090-9922. Wish I had found one like this when I had my two 45 Diesels. Looks like it is going cheap.
  6. T

    FH HA981B Wheels

    I will look closer when I get back to TX where I have them. They look very clean for cuttoffs. However the rims are near perfect for the age. Will post after I look them over again and look for any imperfection that cutoffs usually show. I will also post the rim width and the stud spacing.
  7. T

    FH HA981B Wheels

    I have a set of F&H HA981B flat spoke 36" wheels that are in excellent condition. They are 6 bolt and think they fit a F20. Does anyone know for sure what they fit?
  8. T

    262 gas into a WD

    If the flywheel from a Buda 230 WD45 Diesel is needed, I have one laying around here. I ran a D19 262 crank with this flywheel in my WD45D puller.
  9. T

    Opinions on Mark's versus Robert's carb repair?

    Not sure about Mark's but have had 8 done by Roberts. All ran excellent. They do get very backed up so call first on turnaround. If you are going to do it yourself I would suggest getting Robert's video tape on how to do it and order the drill rods for drilling out the rust in the passageways...
  10. T

    JD A oil pump drive coupler

    You found the spot! From the bottom, take the plate off the pump, drop the shaft and gear down and put your coupler on the top of the shaft and match it up to the shaft coming down from the governor. Might take two people....one to hold the shaft up and one to slide your coupler on. Piece of cake!
  11. T

    allis chalmers 262 compression ?

    I see there is a nice set of injection lines on ebay #1904-3404-9934 for a Buda WD45
  12. T

    WD 45 Diesel Injection pump

    I was scanning ebay and saw a really nice Am. Bosch Pump for a WD45 rebuilt by Dave Ferguson. Ebay 1904-2547-6192
  13. T

    F H Wheels, What do they fit.

    Thanks, will check out the older WC's pattern.
  14. T

    F H Wheels, What do they fit.

    I aquired a set of F&H HA981B flat spoked wheels that came from a Farmall collector. I think they are cutoffs with a perfect set of 36" rims. Bolt pattern is 6 hole a with 6 7/8" span. I think they fit a F20. Does anyone know for sure and what else might they fit. I need to know to sell them...
  15. T

    Budda diesel partsDoe

    Watch what they sell you. I bought a set of Buda 262 new pistons and sleeves from them. The pistons were of 4 different styles and weights and the sleeves all had different dimensions on the top ridge. Had to drive to Shreveport to get it worked out and then they stuck me a 20% ($200 plus)...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top