Recent content by TracySixPack

  1. TracySixPack

    Great Bend 330 loader Disconnect and Install

    Yes, you are right. I live in the mountains, and level flat land is minimal. Next time, I'll pull it in my steel garage and hang it from the rafters. This tractor was instrumental during our march 13-15 snow of 57 inches.
  2. TracySixPack

    Great Bend 330 loader Disconnect and Install

    Yeah, I wish mine was like that. (no pins, just a cradle) I eventually pushed it up against a tree, and was able to get some 2x12s under the legs which has sunk 6-8 inches. This is now resolved and operational. I believe due to endless snow this winter, the ground was too soft and the feet on...
  3. TracySixPack

    Great Bend 330 loader Disconnect and Install

    Hello All, I was able to remove my loader to do some maintenance. It took about 10 Min. My Ford 2810 is now ready to put the loader back on. My problem is, I parked it in a not-so-level spot, and I've been fighting it for 2 days. I'm looking for the Great Bend 330 or similar owners manual...
  4. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    I broke down and drove one hour to town. 1/2" NPT. The guy said its OK to use thread tape on this as well. (1/2" NPT Female to 1/2" NPT Female union) is what I needed PIC's above
  5. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    Great description and internet paste, but I still don't know what fittings I have.
  6. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    One last question. What type of fitting is this? The closest I found was "NPSM with chamfer".
  7. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    Agreed, Sitting on the tractor, with a blow out between your legs, sounds devastating. :thankyou:
  8. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    I like that idea. Simple common sense works for me.
  9. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    I guess my point would be, are they interchangeable? With AC, the smaller hose is always the High Side. I guess the stamped P on the block tells the story. I'm considering adding quick connect couplings, for future use, plus the loop line for when bucket is removed. Thanks all.
  10. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    That all makes perfect sense. I'll research the loop line. The connections are different sizes. Would the pressure side be the smaller port? Just wondering. Or just different, because the flow is directional?
  11. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    Isn't it dead headed already, whenever the bucket controls are not in use? I'm fairly new to hydraulics, so knowledge is power.
  12. TracySixPack

    Ford 2810 remote hydraulic plate

    I need to remove my front loader and hydraulics to do engine repairs, and I'm wondering if there is a way to shut off the hydraulics on this remote plate. Or should I just find a way to plug it? I'll need to start up the tractor to back out of the loader. tkx
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top