Recent content by Triple 7

  1. T

    adding a loader

    thank you
  2. T

    adding a loader

  3. T

    adding a loader

    I actually put a different steering column on it when I got it because the old was broke. The one that I put on it has power steering but it isn't hooked up.
  4. T

    adding a loader

    Thank you for that response. My tractor didn't come with power steering. But could I use this pressure line to supply the loader instead of teeing off the high pressure line at the pump?
  5. T

    adding a loader

    Hi everyone. I started a thread about a year ago asking about adding a loader to my tractor. It took some time but I found a loader that will fit my John Deere 300b. In my last thread I was asking about hooking up the hydraulics and I got a lot of help. I was planning to go with the port in...
  6. T

    What is this on my John Deere?

    That makes sense, thank you
  7. T

    What is this on my John Deere?

    Ihave a John Deere 300b. In the picture I circled a 90 that has a plug in it. Can you tell me what it is for? Maybe for rear remotes?
  8. T

    John Deere 300b remotes?

    Thank you for your response. I m gonna go look at the loader today and see exactly what model it is and research mounting brackets for it. It s already looking to be pretty expensive and might not be worth it.
  9. T

    John Deere 300b remotes?

    It s a JD loader. But it s just the loader and bucket. No control valve or lever kit.
  10. T

    John Deere 300b remotes?

    That s great information and I understand the concept. But I also realize that it s probably more than my mechanical abilities can do. Any idea what it would cost to have someone do this for me? Ball park?
  11. T

    John Deere 300b remotes?

    Hi everyone this is my first time here. I appreciate any help I can get. I bought a John Deere 300b last year to use at the deer lease to mow with and it does great for that. I found a guy close by that is selling a loader that he says will fit my tractor. My problem is that I don t have any...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top