Recent content by Triple MJ1

  1. T

    Tractor pulling

    I have a super H it always beats H's I pull Div 2 Natpa the carb is to small for stock. H unless u go Div 3 and change carbs
  2. T

    wanted tractor pulling sled

    Call Brandon 402 637 7927. Lives in sw iowa has scales, semi to pull sled, everything goes
  3. T

    Best all around high power rifle

    Thanks guys more than likely elk will be the biggest thing I will ever hunt. I didn't know if a 30-06 or 300 would take down everything or not
  4. T

    Best all around high power rifle

    I'm wanting to buy a high power rifle for hunting. Is there one caliber that would be good for hog, deer, elk, bear, caribou, moose. thinking of buy Remington model 700 300 win mag is there a better choice? Thanks for the help
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top