Recent content by Troop4Christ

  1. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    So my boy and I swapped the secondary shafts.. I'm thinking that the shaft that was in that disformed hole when I looked at it had been worn down.. So the reason it was getting out of time is that every once in awhile it would jump a quarter of a turn in the hole. So we swapped the other one...
  2. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    Well... Figured out why there's so much play in the rotation of these blades... Pretty sure this hole is supposed to be actually square ... Oh boy 😬
  3. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    Gearboxes seem to not loose any oil (the hydraulic lift cylinder is another story altogether lol), rarely have to add anything to them. Gonna climb under there and see where the play is...
  4. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    Quite a bit actually.. like, more than a 1/4 of a turn
  5. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    Oddly enough.. the diagram on Messick's says it has two shear keys? 🤔
  6. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    Yeah.. no vibrations.. guess I just need to get up under it, take it apart and figure it what's going on 🤷‍♂️
  7. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    Roger that.. Thanks Jim...
  8. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    But if they were sheared, wouldn't only just 1 rotor turn w/ power from the PTO? 🤔
  9. T

    Woods 121 Twin Cadet get out of time

    I have an old 10' 121 Twin Cadet and I've got a few questions. 1. Where can I find the serial number on it? I've look everywhere and I don't see one anywhere. 2. While using it, every once in a while, I can hear the blades get out of time and start banging together. I have to stop the tractor...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top