Recent content by tumleweed

  1. T

    OT: kerosene in a diesel motor

    I would us a few gallons per tank full (150 gal)of Kerosene to help clean the injectors, note that kerosene has less oil than diesel fuel.
  2. T

    Brands

    Thanks, this is what I was asking about, any prefferance for the linners? Thanks again
  3. T

    Brands

    I'm sorry I was talking engine parts. I'm trying to gather info on what manufacturers might be better than others while I wait for the funds.
  4. T

    Brands

    What brand name engine parts do you guys consider best, for the 8n flat 4
  5. T

    .090 linners

    well seems like the day just keeps getting better.. didnt want to do valve seats
  6. T

    .090 linners

    Im 46 and hard headed. a piece of the linner that flaked of measures .033", and the id number has the stars at each end. Boring to fit the .090" sleeve is in this blocks future.
  7. T

    .090 linners

    OOOH BOOOY!
  8. T

    .090 linners

    Im thinking on the 2 inner cylinders the linner collapsed and broke up and thats what was in the pan.
  9. T

    .090 linners

    The morning has not been the best.
  10. T

    .090 linners

    I thought I had a good handle on what was going on with the linners in this block. Will the cast iron .090" linners flake, are these linners actually steel with a cast iron coating of sorts? I read somewhere that you can run a few beads of weld the length of the linner to draw them up a little...
  11. T

    8n before (Pic)

    from what I can see it looks great, I can only hope for mine to turn out as good good job!
  12. T

    pistons??

    Yea my mind jumped time again. I was reading what Dell replyed and thought he was saying the pistons had to be installed from the bottom. My fault, I get so excited I can't help myself. lol
  13. T

    3-ring autothermic pistons

    Are the 3-ring autothermic pistons the ones to use or is there a more user friendly piston. I'm not trying to recreate anything special, just want it to be reliable.
  14. T

    pistons??

    Ok I thought so, I must have misunderstood one of the replys about the "use of a ridgereamer on the .040" liners. Thanks
  15. T

    pistons??

    Are new pistons actually to be installed from the bottom of the block instead of the top???
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top