Recent content by tutz724

  1. T

    Deutz Allis 7085 Service Manual

    I'm looking at a Deutz Allis 7085 to replace my TW15 as my baling tractor. I bought the TW15 in a pinch as it was cheap enough horsepower close to home. My question is, I have tried looking for service manuals for the DA, but so far all I find is specific to clutch repair. Is there a...
  2. T

    Oliver Super 55 Spec and Serial Number Question

    Yes I am! 15-0100. Thanks a lot. It looks like a clean tractor and runs like a top. It seems there's a decent little following for these tractors. What's your take on best place for parts when I'll need them?
  3. T

    Oliver Super 55 Spec and Serial Number Question

    Hello, all. Just bought a super 55 and was trying to find out what year it was by the serial number and am having no luck. I'm also curious about what the spec number means for me. Spec #: 15-100 Serial #: 30-425-518 Any info is appreciated!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top