Recent content by Twisted_Steel

  1. T

    Used oil.

    For those of you who have a lot of used oil... There was a company that came and pumped out our oil, filtered and basically restored the oil... for a fee of course. They had a truck that took care of everything and it was pumped back into clean 55 gallon drums to be used again. It was much...
  2. T

    Todays funny

    They'll be ready whether they need to go or not. 😁
  3. T

    Todays funny

    Damn! LOL
  4. T

    Fixing Brakes on a 1974 IH 200 - Fix Original Stuff or Replace with Modern??

    We know what you mean by the "boneheads" staffing auto parts stores. I went to get a set of points and condenser for my tractor. I was asked what air conditioning system I needed the condenser for. 🙄
  5. T

    Fixing Brakes on a 1974 IH 200 - Fix Original Stuff or Replace with Modern??

    I'd upgrade to newer parts. You'll have an easier time with an upgrade kit vs piecing it together one part at a time. You'd have to source everything piece by piece on a brand that is no longer made. Just my 2¢
  6. T

    Share your Tractor Shows and Events

    Any shows in southern NC or northern SC?
  7. T

    Old Glory

    Happy 4th of July guys... from Old Glory old Gus and old myself.
  8. T

    Observation at 7-11 today..

    Speaking of peanuts and Coke, we always drank Pepsi or Mt Dew. Loved the peanuts in my drink. Around 2002 I was at work and a 20-something girl saw me putting peanuts in a Mt Dew and said "Ewww". I responded with "You just ain't lived yet" The simple things/times were so much better.
  9. T

    Sawsall

    Same with weed eaters..lol
  10. T

    Observation at 7-11 today..

    When I was a kid we had a Pepsi machine out at the shop. We would say to my dad... "Pop, gimme 15¢" or "Can I get the key to the 'chine"? (machine) I used to get big cookies in a glass display jar for a penny each. They even sold cookies at the Dr's office. If you had 50¢, you were basically...
  11. T

    Heat and Age

    Depends on which glass you empty first as to how sideways it actually goes 😉
  12. T

    Heat and Age

    You guys stay safe and hydrated out there. This heat is no joke. Temps here in NC are in the 100's..and the humidity...ughh! I took down some pallet racks yesterday and loaded them on my trailer. When it hit 90-95, I was in the shade, in front of a fan and then on my way home to the air...
  13. T

    Happy Birthday to Me

    Happy Birthday Sir. Wish you many more. You came into the world wailing between a woman's legs. May you leave the world in the same fashion. 😉
  14. T

    Steel buildings

    Exactly! Seen a shotty crew like that years back. Made a mess of the guys floor. Glad we were doing the grading. When I called about my shop, I asked what I needed to have and was told they had what they needed. They rolled in with a dually, a big nnalert trailer and a bobcat. Once the pad was...
  15. T

    Steel buildings

    I had my shop put up back in the winter. They did everything from concrete to finished building. Love it. Want me to ask if he'll go to Fla?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top