Recent content by urbancase

  1. urbancase

    Steel building questions.

    My shop is a steel frame, not sure on what they are referring to. My center bay in my shop has a x brace in it both sides of roof and both walls. It goes diagonal from one corner to the other full length. To me o think that what they are saying as I put equal tension on them.
  2. urbancase

    IH 1460

    my nephew bought my old 1680 and got a bish adapter and it was not cheap or at least i didn't think so as he had a JD head he wanted to use. i think looking for a 1063 head would be better. that what i still run.
  3. urbancase

    Some case stuff I picked at a auction years ago

    Going through a tote I had packed away, got this stuff at a few auctions many years ago. Figured I share as I cleaning a lot of stuff up and I plan to make the basement refinish my reloading area and tractor stuff.
  4. urbancase

    Update to "Guess what I was trying to do "..........Fire

    yes i used a product for different things, i do not think its available anymore called "water wetter" it reduced the surface tension of the water so it spread better. i used this at the shop and tried in field spraying and it didn't make a difference in spraying crops but help with a water...
  5. urbancase

    Loaded Tires

    the name does not ring a bell, there was a Simon or two i would run into with a seed company when i was buy senginta seed . (spelling on seed name)
  6. urbancase

    IH 1460 A question or 2

    what i was told on a hydro running them slow is worse then full open, the high flow keeps it cool.
  7. urbancase

    2027 Calendar in the works

    hey if you need pictures i will have the 1570 and 2590 out on wagon duty, can send you a few and use if you want.
  8. urbancase

    Loaded Tires

    i run radials on my tractors and they do look different then bias ply tires. but what i have been doing is any tractor i have that had loaded tires and have rim problems i have bought new rims and tires and use axle weights. changing rear tires in itself is work but the slop with loading tires i...
  9. urbancase

    IH 1420 combine your thoughts

    Yea I agree with mark on the combines, I jump to the 1600 series. I had 2 1680’s and good machines now running a 2388 all machines give good clean samples. Doing beans and corn. Once in a while I run some wheat and get good clean wheat but not much straw. I don’t do all changes for the straw...
  10. urbancase

    hytran question

    Here again this is what I do, I deal with a lot of chemicals companies and have done so for 40 years. I asked the question and these are friends of mine. They said if it lists the spec for what you need then you ok.
  11. urbancase

    Update to "Guess what I was trying to do "..........Fire

    That’s a bummer, I had one start years ago on top bearing saw the smoke start from cab. Ejected bale and pulled off never a flame cooled bearing with water. Pulled home and hooked square baler out and finished. Good luck as in my case rain kept me from getting anything done on time this year.
  12. urbancase

    How to tell if I am on the verge of getting scammed on Classifieds?

    Tom I am with you on the subject and have bought some items from guys on here. I guess for me is search the “ handle” of the person, you can tell some of what they post how real they are. It’s not 100% but can help. I went as far on one as pulling them up on satellite just to see if it looks...
  13. urbancase

    TPH bucket

    I have my late uncle’s, when I was little remember dad cleaning a spring out in a dry summer. It didn’t work the best but the cows had stomped shut.
  14. urbancase

    Got at Gas Station

    I kept my brothers BC glasses from marathon they put out , it was a fun comic strip back in the day and remember it, he was 16 years older.
  15. urbancase

    What were you doing on 9-11

    I had gotten off of work at 7:00 am and took the 3 oldest kids to school and came home at some breakfast and went to bed, wife woke me around 9:00 am told me to get up and see what was going on. I think we stayed up till one and we both watch it as things happened. It was a different night in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top