Recent content by UU

  1. T

    MF Literature

    What do the codes mean on the back of Massey Ferguson literature? Can you get the date from these codes? A few examples: MF25, MF39, MF68 disc harrow brochure has 248/562-10-2. MF51, MF52 mower brochure has 192/662-20-2.
  2. U

    UU I have the Bushhogs you are looking for

    just saw the price. how much are the blades? what part of the country are you in?
  3. U

    UU I have the Bushhogs you are looking for

    just saw the price. how much are the blades? what part of the country are you in?
  4. U

    UU I have pictures of the Bush hog 406

    How much do you want for it & what state are you in? please post pic of underneath...UU
  5. U

    Methane digesters?

    There is alot of info on the net about digesters there are certainly advantages to having one. With the rising fuel prices having an alternative fuel source should be an advantage. Dairy farmers & pig farmers should take advantage of this technology, not only can this fuel be used for heating...
  6. U

    UU I have the Bushhogs you are looking for

    What state are you in? What condition are they in? Do you have pics?
  7. U

    disc plow

    what is the largest one i can get? what is similar to that in the USA.
  8. U

    disc plow

    I want to buy a disc plow..I"m from Jamaica & they use a disc plow to do primary plowing, I cant seem to find one in the USA. Can a frontier dh1380 do a better job? that is what i was considering buying. A moldboard plow looks like it does a good job but our farm hasnt got one level spot, so can...
  9. U

    Fox-Brady 5084 flail chopper

    put some pics up so we can see the one you have for sale
  10. U

    what rotary cutter?

    what is a sidewinder i even tried googling it but no pics,what does it look like?
  11. U

    what rotary cutter?

    SOUNDS LIKE I NEED TO BUY NEW AS IT DOSENT MAKE SENSE TO BUY SECOND HAND THEN BUY PARTS TO MAKE ANOTHER. I'M GONNA BE USING A 75HP TRACTOR. I THINK I'LL HAVE MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME...WISH I HAD ONE OF THOSE MACHINES IN THE PICS...UU
  12. U

    what rotary cutter?

    Thanks for the info. The reason i want one that can cut 4 inches is because i need it to be tough, i will cut all trees 2 inches and bigger to make charcoal . I need something that can take the abuse as i wont be the one driving the tractor, so optimum care might not be taken. What rotary...
  13. U

    hydralic plate leaks

    Make sure to clean the plate properly.there are some pads called GRIT SURFACE CONDITIONING KIT at harbour freight $12.99 these clean the metal real good . Once both surfaces are cleaned and new gasket used just torque it down in a cris cross pattern & you should be good to go.... GRIT SURFACE...
  14. U

    what rotary cutter?

    I am new to farming and i have some virgin land i need to clear, the land is rolling hills and valleys so i need a rotary cutter that can handle the terrain and i dont want one that is wider than my tractor which is 7ft. I was interested in the bush hog 406,john deere 609 or 709. these machines...
  15. U

    hitch not working

    Thanks,Thanks,Thanks, I feel relieved as i thought that it was a gearbox. Hydraulics, no problem. I will search for tractor salvage yards online. Will i need special tools to change wheel seals?,on semi"s we use these large sockets around 4 inches.By the pics i think these are different.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top