Recent content by V509

  1. V

    Loader ID

    Someone was learning to weld on this one! I thought the rear mount with that strange wedge pin would be very telling to someone
  2. V

    Loader ID

    I am reasonably sure the loader has been modified extensively due to the fact that the bucket cylinders are on the bottom side of the raising arm. There are a couple of other clues as well, but here is a side pic.
  3. V

    Loader ID

    Can anyone here help me with the brand of this loader? Pretty sure mine is heavily modified
  4. V

    What were you doing on 9-11

    I remember that morning well, being a farm boy there is no public transportation readily available. At the time, I was also doing tech support over the phones for a local company about 7 miles from my house. Coworkers and I were having a conversation I do not know how it started, but I had...
  5. V

    3010 tach

    My new to me 1961 Deere 3010 diesel has an issue with the tachometer. At low idle the tachometer shows 1500rpms. Pulling the throttle lever to the stop it shows 2500 rpm’s. Pull out the stop and the tach bottoms out No doubt the tach is way off actual rpms The tach has the red needle.. how...
  6. V

    Going to need help with the French car

    I have wanted one of those since my first time in Italy in 1994. The windows do not open they fold down three lug nuts per wheel, but loaded with character.
  7. V

    Dual alternators?

    From what I am told, this has worked for over 10 years New to me When the engine is running a slow idle, it is about 12 or 1300 RPMs anyway the tech is showing well above the actual RPMs today I learned the difference between red needle, tachometer and white needle tachometer
  8. V

    Dual alternators?

    The 2nd alternator sticks out a bit not bad I took the pictures this morning, but did not have my voltmeter with me nor did I take any sheet metal off to follow wires
  9. V

    Dual alternators?

    Proud new owner of a 3010 diesel which appears to have been made in 1961. It has a loader on it and was restored 10+ years ago. My question is, someone has added a second alternator to it. The loader would have absolutely no extra draw on it. Was this a common addition and what purpose did it...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top