Recent content by VicS

  1. V

    oliver 70 engine

    Don’t spend any money on your motor. To little. I have a buddy that pulls in the top cut classes with an Oliver. He has a 310 Diesel, He is competitive in the 4 mph classes on a National level. Think the motor came out of a 1855. It had a turbo on it originally. Took it off. But did raise the...
  2. V

    D17 stroker build

    I know you posted this a long time ago. What have you done? Don Karpel, Did the crank in my D17, and Bored the block and installed the sleeves. Harrison Automotive in Albion flowed the head and fit the pistons. I put everything together. But don’t expect everything to fit the first time. Like...
  3. V

    Farmall H Distillate Head alterations

    So are you wanting to run power fluid or kerosene? If not, why fool with it. Get a gasoline head from say a 350. What am I missing?
  4. V

    LB/SB Topcut Tires

    Bite the bullet and top cut your tires, down to 5/8” . That is if you want to win. Or buy a set of Armstrong tires 30 degree and top cut them down to 5/8” or BFG’s
  5. V

    LB/SB Topcut Tires

  6. V

    LB/SB Topcut Tires

    If you have a buddy that wins with them, go for it. But when the Stars align I have seen guys win with one half flat tire and another tire with 20 psi. And the gas shut off! Win
  7. V

    JD 2 CYL CUBIC DISPLACEMENT

    1005.28 cu for a G JD
  8. V

    JD 2 CYL CUBIC DISPLACEMENT

    They are admitting to 1000 cu in. So is probably more. I haven’t pi-r sq. I’m it but 8” bore and 10” in stroke. After market head and block.
  9. V

    Deere 70 Advice

    Oh come on, You know Horsepower is king lol.
  10. V

    weight loss

    I don’t know exactly, but I know you should remove them.
  11. V

    Gas tank puzzle

    What I do know is it won’t happen if you leave the tank valve open.
  12. V

    Oliver 88 stroker

  13. V

    Oliver 88 stroker

    When I am deciding what stroke will work. I cut a dowel pin to my main bearing size. And long enough to span 2 main bearings. Then another shorter dowel pin the diameter of the big end of my rod. Then if I'm wanting to see if a 5" stroke will work. I cut a steel strap ( 1/8x1") with holes...
  14. V

    Oliver 88 stroker

  15. V

    Oliver 88 stroker

    Its better if you have as long a rod as possible. So thats not a problem. But I would start from a 310 or a 320. If you are pulling top cut with 15.5 x 38 tires 4 mph that is big enough. If faster the sky is the limit. Lol
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top