Recent content by Vincent Michael

  1. V

    Help Identify Massey Industrial Model

    Thanks! Do you know where the serial number would be besides the missing plate?
  2. V

    Help Identify Massey Industrial Model

    Thanks for your help!! I think I may have reached my photo limit..
  3. V

    Help Identify Massey Industrial Model

    Thanks for the quick response!!
  4. V

    Help Identify Massey Industrial Model

    Hi- New tractor owner. I purchased this used old Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor. The previous owner was guessing that it was a 1970 s MF 35. There is no serial number plate. I have looked at a lot of pictures online and haven’t found anything exactly the same. I’d like to get a manual...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top