Recent content by Vinney33

  1. V

    Oliver Super 88 Factory front weights

    I can confirm that these are factory, Oliver weights and not aftermarket reproductions. I took them off of my dad‘s loader tractor which he had turned around backwards and had the loader on the back. I think he did this in 1964. These weights have been on there ever since. The base plate is...
  2. V

    Oliver Super 88 Factory front weights

    I have a set of front weights off of an oliver super 88. These are very rare factory issue, not reproduction weights. Very good condition with factory paint. Includes one starter weight, part #101027A, and three weights, part #101028A. Extremely rare and hard to find. I do not want to separate...
  3. V

    4230 Repower

    I have done a couple of 4230 repowers before and have used 4320 exhaust manifolds and turbos. They bolt up quite nicely, but require modifications to the hood to accomodate the new exhaust. The hood and tinwork on this tractor are perfect so I would like to keep them that way. I would be...
  4. V

    4230 Repower

    I am in the process of re-powering a 1977 John Deere 4230 with a 404 turbo engine out of 7700 combine. I know there have been some discussions about using a 4320 exhaust elbow but it requires a angled adapter pipe to make it hook up. I know Tim S had posted about these just wanted to know how to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top