Recent content by wackyrig

  1. W

    Need help identifying and adjusting slip clutch for Deere 609 rotary cutter.

    I recently purchased a used John Deere 609 rotary cutter to maintain my hunting spot. This property hasnt been cut in ten years and has some pretty thick brush and saplings. With that being said, i want to make sure the slip clutch is functioning properly so I dont destroy my 67 ford 4000. The...
  2. W

    Ford 4000. Slow 3 point hitch lifting

    I have tried everything to get that screen out. it will not come out without removing the shaft. I dont even recommend unbolting it from the outside because its hard to get lined backup exactly and you risk bending it's mounting brackets when trying to reinstall the pump. unless you plan to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top