Recent content by Wayne Defenabugh

  1. W

    F-20 pics. Just got her done.

    Nice looking old girl. I noticed you have a starter on your F20. I have looked high and low for info to add a starter to my 1938 F20. Could you shoot me some info on this. I would greatly appreciate it. kind regards, Wayne
  2. W

    F-20 Magneto Brushes

    The Brillman Co in VA has them. I just purchased some. Very nice guy. http://brillman.com/store/
  3. W

    F20 Radiator

    Loctite makes this I see. Is it similar to Permatex Indian Head Shellac? Maybe not. I do remember my Grandfather using Indian Head Shellac on the head gasket on the old F20 back in the late 70's. I will get some of the hi-tack as you mentioned. thanks so much, kind regards, Wayne
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top