Recent content by Welding man

  1. Welding man

    Ford 1974 5000 engine bearings

    I have been a Reliance dealer for many years and have had really good luck with their parts. If I have a problem they take care of it. Go back to where you bought the kit, and if you do have a problem, have them contact Reliance. If the block was line bored, they may have failed to cut a radius...
  2. Welding man

    Ford 7000 Tach Drive Adaptor

    We restored a 7000 a while back and could not find one. We ended up changing the gauge cluster (which it needed) and the oil pump drive gear and installing the tack drive adapter and cable for the later model tractors.
  3. Welding man

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    Friend of mine had a coal yard. He sold a lot of 1 and 2 ton orders to homeowners. He had a big Belarus with loader. He went out one morning to load his truck and the tractor broke in two at the bell housing. Almost destroyed his truck. He called me and asked me if I could weld it back together...
  4. Welding man

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    I know of at least half a dozen in my area that were hauled off for scrap. Belarus and Zetor and Long are not popular in my area. They came and went fast.
  5. Welding man

    Ford Instrument Panels Hours Indicator

    1952 8N
  6. Welding man

    How does things like this happen?

    Warranties do not cover operator error. Someone left the plug loose. Not Kubotas' fault. They want 17,000 plus labor for a new engine. Not an option.. We will fix it for a lot less.
  7. Welding man

    Running 2 sleds off one Agritronix system ????

    We have a local club, not ours, that does pull 2 sleds and they have separate monitors for each sled. With the Agritronix you can change the broadcast and receive channels so that they do not interfere with each other. As far as the display boards, I have no experience with those.
  8. Welding man

    Running 2 sleds off one Agritronix system ????

    I have installed our Agritronixc on 2 different sleds and have set it up and maintained it for years. No one else in our club is willing to learn. The secret is the tooth count on the sprocket that the sensor detects. You would have to pull each sled 300 ft and get the tooth count for each sled...
  9. Welding man

    oliver 70 engine

    You should have known better than to speed. You just got caught.
  10. Welding man

    Help; Ford 500 diesel injectors?

    Have yours rebuilt. Much better than the Chinese knock offs.
  11. Welding man

    oliver 70 engine

    Close enough to stock, no one will know the difference. The 4 MPH horn takes care of the additional power.
  12. Welding man

    oliver 70 engine

    I am building a Hart-Parr 5 gear engine. Nothing too outrageous. Boring sleeves, Dodge truck pistons from flathead Dodge truck. Wrist pins are the same size. No Rod modifications needed. reground camshaft and some head work. A little carb work. Stock antique at 4 MPH.
  13. Welding man

    How does things like this happen?

    A customer just brought in a MX5400 Kubota with 600 hours and a locked up engine. He said he was mowing and the oil drain plug fell out of the oil pan. Oil had not been changed since last fall. Why did the plug fall Out? We disassembled the engine and it is a nightmare. Crankshaft and all 4 main...
  14. Welding man

    Chevrolet c65 brake parts

    Believe it or not I got wheel cylinders off of Amazon a while back. There is a rebuilder in Indiana that I have sent a booster or two. Cannot remember the name. I have worked on dozens and dozens of these old trucks along with the F series Fords, They are rapidly becoming dinosaurs.
  15. Welding man

    Restoration suggestions?

    Sounds like you have had better luck with the school system than we have. I am trying to reconstruct a 1949 Ford fire engine that a local vocational school basically destroyed for a local fire department. They kept it 2 years. They took it all apart, lost parts, stole parts did a very poor job...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top