Recent content by wh

  1. wh

    How late can plant grass/hay?

    You can plant it as late as you want. It may not live tho.
  2. wh

    Steel building questions.

    I would think the correct size cable in tension would hold the building from racking.
  3. wh

    Bush Hog Cutting Height?

    Use a 15 ft batwing. Cut to around 3 to 4 inches. Few areas I have to raise up because of terrain to keep from scalping.
  4. wh

    Modifying cabs to fit other tractors

    Built a couple of shade frames for neighbors tractors several years ago. Well before cabs became common. One was a IH 674 and one was a JD 4020. Used 2 inch medium thickness tubing and designed them to bolt onto top of the flattop fenders. Used plywood for top. With that design it would be...
  5. wh

    Modifying cabs to fit other tractors

    Lexan is supposed to be totally different. I was just saying that depending on what he wanted for cab he could use either.
  6. wh

    Modifying cabs to fit other tractors

    Hmmm. If you can modify a cab to fit your needs, you might be ahead of the game to build what you need. Anywhere you bolt the frame to tractor use some type of rubber pad to stop noise/vibration. Use plexi glass or lexan for windows. Foam rubber insulation on any flat surfaces.
  7. wh

    Disk Plow

    Had a 2 disc plow here for the super a. One thing about it, it would bury whatever you put thru it. With the rolling disc there was no clogging or wrapping.
  8. wh

    Modifying cabs to fit other tractors

    Check out Alexander ford tractor parts. They could have a used cab to fit.
  9. wh

    Bale Mover

    If everything was tacked in place before any welding, and when welding move from place to place to spread heat, the distortion would be minimal. The extra bracing using 2 in tubing would add a lot of strength even if the 2 inch was 11 ga.
  10. wh

    Anybody Ever Heard Of A Vsee Box For Tv

    2 different high tech IT people recommended the smart box. It works fine for us and I sleep fine. I sleep on a California king serta mattress. Works great. And I will add that my internet/wifi provider has been in my network to diagnose a problem recently. Apparently a power surge of...
  11. wh

    Getting Decals Made

    Try loves tractor repair in Alabama. They made this one for me.
  12. wh

    Could Use Some Wisdom From The Group

    No help on price. Would want it cheap if not running. Neighbor lady had a Massey 275 a few years ago and wanted to sell it. Her husband bought it new. He passed away and tractor just sat. Had not been started in 3 or 4 years. She ask me to sell it for her. I bought 2 new battery’s for it...
  13. wh

    Anybody Ever Heard Of A Vsee Box For Tv

    Daughter is an IT guru with a criminal justice degrees also. She researched and set this one up. If it needs or requires a vpn then I am sure she did that. Will ask next time she comes up.
  14. wh

    Anybody Ever Heard Of A Vsee Box For Tv

    I have no extra data on my WiFi. I do not use online banking or such. So far I have had no problems.
  15. wh

    Anybody Ever Heard Of A Vsee Box For Tv

    Not that I am aware of. It connects to WiFi is all I know. Was recommended to me by an IT person. Several others have gotten one after seeing mine. Had it over a year and no problems. Have around 750 sports channels, 600 news, the rest is a mix of RFD to hgtv to hbo and showtime and many others.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top