Recent content by Wiley Swift

  1. W

    GB in MT and Leslie

    Still sending up prayers. Thanks for the update, I was wondering how she was but didn't want to intrude at a time like this.
  2. W

    working pics

    What a great idea! I am going to do that, we are putting in 2800' of fence and walking that reel gets old fast! Going to dig the scoop out and make the mods. Once the n gets back on her feet this will save mine. :)
  3. W

    GB in MT Leslie

    Still praying!
  4. W

    OT....pix of Leslies' car going to the junk yard

    Man o man she is one lucky lady! Can"t even tell what that used to be. Still praying for ya´ll, Wiley
  5. W

    OT...My wife's hospital stay update

    Glad to hear she is making progress. We are still praying for ya'lltry to get as much rest as you can, even though I know its hard to do at times like these. Keep us posted. God Bless.
  6. W

    OT....Wife is in hospital

    The wife and I are both praying for ya"ll. Keep us posted.
  7. W

    carb replacement?? or rebuild

    Are the parts different as in won't fit, or will fit won't work right? I can start the tractor, but can't get it to adjust out. I followed the steps on here, for setting the Carb even dug out the old tuneup DVD and watched that again(had a time finding it after four years) still no good...
  8. W

    carb replacement?? or rebuild

    Sorry, it sure is an ms. Between this the generator and the chainsaw I'll never get any work done!
  9. W

    carb replacement?? or rebuild

    Thanks for all the replies. He said the passages were corroded so bad you couldn't rebuild it. I am a lot of things but a Carb guy isn't one of them. It very well could be I am doing a bad job and he is off base on his diagnosis. Does GB still rebuild carbs?? If so I'd just as soon send it to him.
  10. W

    carb replacement?? or rebuild

    Well my 9n with a fully rebuilt engine just won't run. Took it to the local fellow who says the rebuild is fine. He put the Carb off his tractor on it and brush hogged a waist high field with a six foot mower. Bad news he said is the Carb is junk... I tried a rebuild but still no luck so...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top