Recent content by willy3000

  1. W

    1959 To-35

    Thank you much I think you are correct on this!!!!
  2. W

    1959 To-35

    Thank you very much your response is what I was thinking it could be today. Maybe coolant is just old and need flushing. I have hear of a coolant additive with liquid glass that might seal head gaskets and cracked block does anyone know of a good product with liquid glass that is safe in these...
  3. W

    1959 To-35

    A friend has a 1959 Ferguson to-35 motor oil has no coolant in it but coolant appears to have some motor oil in it. Coolant is greenish black not milky. It runs fine no white smoking out the tail pipe and no external leaks. Is there a coolant additive that has liquid glass in it to seal things...
  4. W

    Loader and cab for ford 3000

    I have a 1966 ford 3000 and want to know what cabs will fit on it. Also what ford loaders will fit on it. Want fully hydraulic not a trip bucket. Could be brand other than ford but ford would be first choose.
  5. W

    Primer and prep and paint to use on ford 3000

    How to prep and primer and paint ford 3000. It has surface rust and how should I sand prep and primer and paint. I have never painted a tractor and want to do it right so the rust does not come back for a long time.
  6. W

    what loaders will fit a ford 4000 4 cylinder tractor

    Sorry my mistake the tractor is a ford 4000 but has 3 cylinder not a four cylinder.
  7. W

    Ford 5600 loader will it fit on a ford 4000 3cylinder

    I am thinking of buying a ford 4000 3 cylinder tractor that the seller has a ford loader that came off of a ford 5600 I don't have the exact year of either but a backyard macanick did not think it would fit? Any one out there know if the two are compatible or not? Thank you
  8. W

    New holland 1925

    A new holland 1925 tractor is for sale in my area with loader and around 600 hours. I am wondering if there are any issues with these models and what would be a real good deal price for this tractor. Owners says it"s in good shape and everything is suppose to be working. He is asking around...
  9. W

    ford 3000 gas back fires and sputters

    I have a gasoline 3000 ford year 1966 bought it about a year ago. Most of time starts ok but sometimes she back fires when starting,she hesitates on a hill or when puting a load on the engine,also sputters abit at full throtle. Does she need points,wires, plugs, condensor and cap or a new carb...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top