Recent content by wood boy

  1. B

    LP question

    Is it easy to flood an LP engine? I'm new to LP. I am having a dickens of a time getting my Jet Star 3 (220 engine) started when I want it. Am I flooding it? I want this to be my "go to" tractor and it is not working out.
  2. D

    MF35 Deluxe Tach and cable

    Hey Guys, I have a MF35 Deluxe with a continental Z134 gas engine. I ordered a new Tach and Tach cable from this site and now can't get it to hook together. The Tach was part# S.61467 and cable # 506331M91. The cable is the right length and screws into the generator just fine, the problem is the...
  3. B

    540/1000 rpm/pto on a 3010

    Question? I've read the archives on changing a 540 pto to a 1000 rpm/pto. I have a 3010 Gas, rebuilt and strong, as strong as a diesel. I'd like to run a discbine with it and that requires the 1000rpm/pto. Can I take the 1000 rpm/pto stub out from underneath on the belly and move it to the rear...
  4. M

    CC and DC magnetos

    Are these interchangeable? Friend has one from a CC Case and I need one for a DC, I haven't seen what he has and he hasn't looked at it for a while to answer my questions. thanks chris
  5. B

    Planing lumber

    Kind of rainy here today so I planed some lumber for a buddy to make stair treads in his house remodel.
  6. C

    Weather changed today

    I grew up hearing "If you don't like the weather in Wyoming wait 5 min" as it does this time of year we had 62 degrees the last several days here which I am glad took most if not all of our frost out so this nice WET snow will go right in, they tell us we could get 6" or so total from this one...
  7. H

    BMF-1

    Sitting at a business near Charlestown MD. Could not tell the make, but it was very stout. The blade attachment looks home built and sturdy enough to move a mountain.
  8. W

    8N rear axle hubs

    I need your opinion on these hubs. I have gotten 6 hubs from 3 different suppliers and this hub is the best out of all 6. My question is with the hub being so rough will the seal hold or am I better off to go to a machine shop and have them polish the hub. By the way all these hubs are coming...
  9. Ultradog MN

    Maybe in a past life it was a Farmall

    It's been lousy and raining for most of a week here. Can't do much anyway as I'm still waiting to get the head back. Yesterday between drizzles I managed to get some tires changed around. Today I just wore a jacket and let it drizzle. Put new thrust bearings in the spindles. They were completely...
  10. T

    SQ 600

    Have a chance to purchase a SQ-600. Appears to be in good shape. Any thoughts of a decent price?
  11. W

    Plow for 2020 Deere

    I recently bought my Granddad"s 71 2020. What size plow would i be able to pull with it realistically? It has 16.9x28 rears on it so I would guess that I would need either a 2-16 or 3-16. I am not going to be farmign with it just gardens and such.
  12. K

    DRIVING IT

    TRIED IT YESTERDAY, DRIVING IT AROUND IT SEEMS TO WOEK WELL, HAVE TO READ UP ON THE SHIFTING , BUT IT SHIFTS WELL , 4 SPEED TRANS. GOING TO GET IT IN THE SHOP POWER WASH AND GET GOING ON THE LITTLE STUFF THT THE PREV. OWNER JUST LEFT AGO. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOUR INTEREST IN THIS CONVERSATION.
  13. W

    iron mule

    I was looking for an owner"s manual for an Iron Mule 5000 skidder. I know it"s a long shot, but I would love to find out the most I can about my skidder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top