Recent content by Wood525

  1. W

    Lucas Regulator

    I’ve decided to go to the dark side and switch to a 12 volt system. Seems easier. Thanks for your help!
  2. W

    Lucas Regulator

    I’ll check it out. I appreciate the help!
  3. W

    Lucas Regulator

    Hey y’all, Have we exhausted the efforts to find a Lucas RF-97 regulator? Can’t find a relative thread here or anywhere else. Would love some help! Anyone…? Bueller…?
  4. W

    Anti freeze in the pan

    I tried again and oil did come out. I’ma let it drain for a few days! Sadly it looks a bit milky.
  5. W

    Anti freeze in the pan

    Hi, yeah it’s a TE20, continental z120. Made in England as far as I know.
  6. W

    Anti freeze in the pan

    Thanks Doc, I will certainly try these recommendations! Yeah, I’m better at motorcycle engines. Tractors are new to me!
  7. W

    Anti freeze in the pan

  8. W

    Anti freeze in the pan

    Nuthin came out but bright green antifreeze:-/
  9. W

    Anti freeze in the pan

    Hello, good morning, Just acquired a 48 TE20. Hasn’t run in 20 plus. I pulled the oil plug and out came about 6 ounces of brand new looking anti freeze… and nothing else! I’m sure this isn’t much of a head scratcher but any thoughts or comments about this? Thanks!
  10. W

    1948 TE20 gas

    God morning, yes I’m in the US. Northern California to be precise. This is a TE if I’m not mistaken!
  11. W

    1948 TE20 gas

    Thanks so much, Jim! There is a Ford here on our ranch but I’m not getting into that one for awhile. This Fergy has my attention. I’ll head over to the Harry Ferguson side.
  12. W

    1948 TE20 gas

    Hello TE20 owners. I just aquired my own 48 TE 20. It needs work so I’m gonna have questions. Have I come to the right place? I’m happy to learn and shared what I’ve learned with those who don’t know. I look forward to chatting with the members of this unique group!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top