Recent content by Working Towards 62

  1. kcm.MN

    2021.11.19 Rust Pic

    Puzzle: https://jigex.com/wv7QF
  2. W

    MH 1455 4WD problem

    :D Absolutely the problem! Why causes this? Any ideal?
  3. W

    MH 1455 4WD problem

    New to the group and was wondering if anyone has any info on why the 4WD might not be working. I have just bought a 2004 MH 1455 tractor with FEL from a buddy and he told me the 4WD lever was not engaging the front axle. If he pushes on it past the proper location for being in 4WD he makes a...
  4. W

    Perkins knock ad4.203

    Just got on for another reason and saw your post. I restored a 1962 Dexta which had a 3 cylinder Perkins diesel engine with a knock I could not figure out so I found me an old timer who has worked on Perkins engines for ever! Here is what he told me to do, sounded crazy at the time but I gave in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top