Recent content by Wrangler1973

  1. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    I haven't contacted Don yet. I had been looking at getting new parts, but I could see if he might have some that are in "gently" used condition..
  2. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    Purchased new dash lights from John Saeli. Going to have to make a few more orders from him and Elmer's Repair.
  3. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    It was through Hamilton-Maring auction. The tractors were at their Dexter MN location. Hamilton-Maring auctions Gene
  4. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    I've been using a small flashlight to see inside the tank. There's a filler tube at the gas cap, the only hole I can see into is for the sending unit. I'll be making another run to Menards to get more EvapoRust and put some bolts in again to scrape the rust off. There's probably no way to split...
  5. W

    A shed shot for Saturday

    I'm still grateful you were able to acquire that picker and get it working Jon . Wish I could've saved the 660 combine from going to scrap that was on that same estate sale as the picker. Gene
  6. W

    A shed shot for Saturday

    How much use will the 1-row picker get this year? Gene
  7. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    I finally got some time to work on the gas tank. After pouring in some vinegar along with some stainless steel hardware and shaking it up a bit it loosened some of the rust but I wasn't happy with the results. I went to Menard's and bought some EvapoRust poured it into the tank and used ratchet...
  8. W

    2027 Calendar in the works

    Your calendars are worth it Mark, if you increase the price I don't think anyone's really gonna raise a fuss. Most other calendars are going for $20 or more. Gene
  9. W

    Loaded for the show

    What a great lineup. Gene
  10. W

    Anyone looking for a Case Baler

    I sure hope someone steps up to save them from the scrap yard. They look great as far as color goes. Gene
  11. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    Found this video on the other YT. Pretty interesting. 830 promo video
  12. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    My attempt to clean the gas tank using soda wash and battery charger (electrolysis method) didn't work as good as I thought. Saturday I used it for a half hour to an hour with no issues, come Sunday morning after putting another 6 gallons of gas in the tank and was driving it to my Grandma's...
  13. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    Here's a couple videos I took of it running. Had to post on the other YT (YouTube) to get the videos to load. Case 830 pt. 1 Case 830 pt. 2 Nick, I'm not sure I'm doing that great a job with the repair but I'm doing my best. My uncle felt that it was running high as well at 220. I need to...
  14. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    I finally got the gasket to seal for the sediment bulb and was able to start the tractor, letting it run for about 5 minutes wide open. Then took it down the road to test it. It run continuously without issue. Before I did all that and got it running I checked the spark plugs, they were pretty...
  15. W

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    I'm not sure if the gas cap is vented either, but when I had the new gasket installed I had the cap off just in case it leaked so I could pour the gas from the bulb back in the tank. I'll try again in the morning.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top