Recent content by Wrighthandyman

  1. W

    8n wants to stall on incline

    It is a side mount distributor with electronic ignition. It s also a 12 volt system. My dad did a bunch of repairs to it last year and ran better then it ever has. However for some reason it just started acting up around spring time. Thanks for the responses I will try all that I get and let you...
  2. W

    8n wants to stall on incline

    I replaced the old carburetor because, at the time, it was cheaper for a new one then a rebuild kit. I took it apart and the float was cracked so it filled up with fuel. The replacement carburetor worked for 2 years just fine. It just started acting up a couple months ago. As for the fuel...
  3. W

    8n wants to stall on incline

    I ll try that and see what it does. So what is a satisfactory fuel flow? The fuel tank is full but I ll try the flow and post the results.
  4. W

    8n wants to stall on incline

    My 8n runs on flat surface and will also run the brush hog ok. However the second that I go on any incline it wants to die. It surges like it's running out of fuel. My tank has been cleaned and coated. I cleaned all fuel lines out and installed a new carburator. Not sure what else to do to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top