Recent content by WVULML

  1. W

    MF35 3 Cyl Perkins

    Hi All I took the old generator off the tractor and ran it up to a repair shop. The gentleman there said it was in pretty rough shape and suggested i convert it to a 1-wire alternator. He said he had a 60-amp GM 1-wire alternator he could sell me for around $100 (Said i would be looking at...
  2. W

    MF35 3 Cyl Perkins

    Thank you all for the quick responses!! I definitely appreciate it. Once i get off work today, i will get some parts ordered. Also, check out this forum every once in awhile, i will try to update it as frequently as i can as this project moves along.
  3. W

    MF35 3 Cyl Perkins

    Hi All New to the forum but have been checking this site for awhile for misc things. I recently came into possession of a 1962 MF35 with the 3 cylinder Perkins diesel motor (SN#: 229634) This tractor was included in a farm that my parents purchased back in the mid-80's. I am trying to get the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top