Recent content by yongfarm

  1. Y

    JD 1650 weak 3pt once warm

    No, I over estimated myself
  2. Y

    JD 1650 weak 3pt once warm

    Totally agree, reallynice and reliabletractor with no fancy sensors. I'm really messed up now when following AI in taking the house apart also dropped the piston rod arm out of the housing. Have to figure out how to put it back altogether. Lol
  3. Y

    JD 1650 weak 3pt once warm

    Okay , thanks for your time.
  4. Y

    JD 1650 weak 3pt once warm

    Jim, when putting it back together, what do I need to pay attention to? There's no fork or linkages that I'm aware of.
  5. Y

    JD 1650 weak 3pt once warm

    Hi, I'm late to the conversation. I have the same issue with the rotted out seal. Can you provide me the part number for that seal kit. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top