Finally got a chance to disc up my fall sod plowing with the WD

Will Herring

Plowed up some fresh sod last fall for a pumpkin patch for some of my relatives' kiddos. Just got done discing it up today, took three passes but came out pretty good. I was concerned with how rough the first pass was.

Video:

Pictures:

HlMR48u.png

zhxWrbY.png

A00JiBA.png

3sf4GBL.png

hFWc2w4.png

Thanks, yeah that was quite a bit of bumping and sliding and my front wheels not going where I wanted them to. But very happy with how this disc handled all the clumps and clods. I only did three passes but am pretty happy with the result.

Plowed up some fresh sod last fall for a pumpkin patch for some of my relatives' kiddos. Just got done discing it up today, took three passes but came out pretty good. I was concerned with how rough the first pass was.

Video:

Pictures:

HlMR48u.png

zhxWrbY.png

A00JiBA.png

3sf4GBL.png

hFWc2w4.png
That turned out real nice. An inch of rain sure would be nice before you plant it.

Video:

Pictures:

HlMR48u.png

zhxWrbY.png

A00JiBA.png

3sf4GBL.png

hFWc2w4.png

Video:

Pictures:

HlMR48u.png

zhxWrbY.png

A00JiBA.png

3sf4GBL.png

hFWc2w4.png

Video:

Pictures:

HlMR48u.png

zhxWrbY.png

A00JiBA.png

3sf4GBL.png

hFWc2w4.png
We still have water standing in the fiields here in Ohio.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back