wy_nott

New User
Hey guys. Need lots of help in the coming days. I have MF 135. Serial # 9a 42403 (1968?) with a z 145 4cyl continental engine. Been sitting about 5 years. It does turn over. Gas tank gas patchy rust inside. Had rusty water in the air intake pipe and carbuerator. I think it got in from air filter housing. Doesn't seem to be firing. I will throw some money at it in hopes of getting it running. New tank seems easy to find. But the carbuerator, I'm confused on buying a new one. Bolts are 2 3/8 CTC. It has a Marvel Shebler with no I'D tag. Bottom of the bowl is stamped 10A 355. I found a forum talking about this carb being for a Ford 8n or 9n. Is this the right carb? If not what do i Need?

My 66 135 with a Z145 has a MS carb, forget what #. My 57 Ford 640 had a MS carb also. I think my Ford was 134ci and the MF is 145, so it might have a little bigger carb. Some one that knows for sure will be along. I just put a kit in mine and it runs pretty good. Runs better than the Ford, at least more power, Joe.

Thanks. That is the type of model #'s I was finding and had NO idea which one was right. There are several TSX*** carbs and they all seem to fit the 135. So ill look at that one a little closer. I'll be back with more questions (I'm sure). Thanls

Ok, so I quickly went to the parts on here from the Host site. Part #12566 replaces part #194065m92 $309.12, but the bolt holes are 2 5/16 CTC. Part #181532m92 replaces TSX882 $172.50 with bolt holes at 2 3/8 CTC. Part #533969m91 replaces TSX882 $287.73 with bolt holes at 2 3/8. I'll keep trying to figure it out. Thanks

There is a lot of carburetors available, the TSX882 is the one I would use just make sure the hook up for all the linkage is for a MF135, Other tractors used some of the same carburetors, but the hook up linkages were different.

Oh yeah, one more question. Is there a baseline settings/adjustment for install for a TSX882 on that z145 engine?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back