1941 bn farmall

DURT, my man. Let’s get you off on the right foot here. (for others who may think I am hitting him cold, I greeted him in another post) Don’t get into the trap of reading just the “original posters” (OP) opening post and then throwing in your answer ignoring other’s replies. If you do that to me it says your ego is huge because nobody else could possibly answer it better than you. If you would have read them all you would have seen that the OP replied (#15) saying he got it running and was thanking those who gave suggestions. Also FYI, the red slash across the upper left of the OP’s avatar which in his case is a purple circle with an upper case A in it denotes all replies by the OP. Thanks for joining in!

DURT, my man. Let’s get you off on the right foot here. (for others who may think I am hitting him cold, I greeted him in another post) Don’t get into the trap of reading just the “original posters” (OP) opening post and then throwing in your answer ignoring other’s replies. If you do that to me it says your ego is huge because nobody else could possibly answer it better than you. If you would have read them all you would have seen that the OP replied (#15) saying he got it running and was thanking those who gave suggestions. Also FYI, the red slash across the upper left of the OP’s avatar which in his case is a purple circle with an upper case A in it denotes all replies by the OP. Thanks for joining in!
Thanks for the heads-up & welcome, no my ego is not that big and yes I did read all the other posts, But in my defense I was multi tasking between this & the wife and I typed it & entered it , then seen where they had gotten it running and it was a timing issue but by that point being new here still haven't figured out all the controls to be able to delete something you typed & entered, I know that's not a excuse just telling you how it happened to end up that way , it's all totally on me for not figuring out the controls before I participated

Im sorry im really confused on what your saying im new to this group or page i dont know what i need to do .. did my post notgo to everyone? I still try to figure out how to do things on here
No all good on your end. I also like that banner thing across the op comments that’s been very nice!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back