1948 TE20 gas

Wood525

New User
Hello TE20 owners. I just aquired my own 48 TE 20. It needs work so I’m gonna have questions. Have I come to the right place? I’m happy to learn and shared what I’ve learned with those who don’t know. I look forward to chatting with the members of this unique group!

Hello TE20 owners. I just aquired my own 48 TE 20. It needs work so I’m gonna have questions. Have I come to the right place? I’m happy to learn and shared what I’ve learned with those who don’t know. I look forward to chatting with the members of this unique group!
Welcome to the forums.

You have come to a place with many different methods and answers. This forum, Tractor & Farm Talk, covers many subjects. You might want to post your TE20 questions on the Harry Ferguson Forum (on this site) in the manufacturer section, which is a more Ferguson focused area. There are some people who follow certain brands that don't always review the more general forums. Review and enjoy all the forums and enjoy your tractor. Here is a link to the Harry Ferguson Forum.

Harry Ferguson Forum

Welcome aboard, yes you came to the right site. Like Jim said, if you want very detailed make model specific answers then try posting on the boards further below. i.e. Ferguson in your case.

I'm curious, do you live in the United States; the reason I asked is, are you sure it's a "TE" most state side Fergusons were built in Deerfield MI. and are badged "TO" though there are TE's in this country as some were ship here from England.

Great little tractors, I have a TO-30 that I would be loathed to get rid of.

Welcome to the forums.

You have come to a place with many different methods and answers. This forum, Tractor & Farm Talk, covers many subjects. You might want to post your TE20 questions on the Harry Ferguson Forum (on this site) in the manufacturer section, which is a more Ferguson focused area. There are some people who follow certain brands that don't always review the more general forums. Review and enjoy all the forums and enjoy your tractor. Here is a link to the Harry Ferguson Forum.

Harry Ferguson Forum
Thanks so much, Jim! There is a Ford here on our ranch but I’m not getting into that one for awhile. This Fergy has my attention. I’ll head over to the Harry Ferguson side.

Welcome aboard, yes you came to the right site. Like Jim said, if you want very detailed make model specific answers then try posting on the boards further below. i.e. Ferguson in your case.

I'm curious, do you live in the United States; the reason I asked is, are you sure it's a "TE" most state side Fergusons were built in Deerfield MI. and are badged "TO" though there are TE's in this country as some were ship here from England.

Great little tractors, I have a TO-30 that I would be loathed to get rid of.
God morning, yes I’m in the US. Northern California to be precise. This is a TE if I’m not mistaken!

Attachments

• IMG_8364.jpeg
    IMG_8364.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 22

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back