1966 international 500d radiator hoses

S Sullivan

New User
New owner of a 1966 international 500d. Any idea where radiator hoses can be found?? Napa didn’t cross reference original part numbers thanks

So it’s 1.5 inch ID you can get a steel 90 and 2 short straight hoses from NAPA or what I’d probably try myself is I’ve seen a hose that looks like this before on the Ford 2000 pick the one that looks the closest you might have to cut it they are available right here!
4E7E7B43-ED1A-4062-B56F-6F1B79325D6A.png

Im not sure that was the case originally the parts breakdown showed a 30739 cnh for both although it was difficult to read...it's possible you recieved a different radiator along the way. Does it happen to be 1.5 and 1.75? any sort of markings on the hose itself?

Im not sure that was the case originally the parts breakdown showed a 30739 cnh for both although it was difficult to read...it's possible you recieved a different radiator along the way. Does it happen to be 1.5 and 1.75? any sort of markings on the hose itself?

No markings I can see. They still have some yellow paint on them so I’m assuming they are original. I have to pull radiator to get it fixed but haven’t pulled hoses yet. Was just trying to identify possible sources because these quite possibly will be destroyed. I will go on and pull them in next few days and get measurements. I’m pretty sure this is all original stuff though

Good luck! Let us know when you get it off but there should be some other options I believe the one right above the picture I took happened to be a top hose with a 1 3/4 end so if you search Ford 2000 here you might find something that will work.

Thank you so much for your help!!! I’m new to these things so I’m learning! More questions to follow for sure😂😂

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back