1982 Ford 2610 Hydraulic Fluid Fill question

brandon005

New User
Ok so I tried doing my due diligence on this topic but I can’t seem to find an answer online. On the back of my newly acquired 2610 there are 2 fill locations other videos I’ve seen online only seem to show one on the right side. Do these 2 fill holes go to the same reservoir or should there be 2 separate square plugs? I know there is one on the right side down low. Just wanting to make sure we get everything topped off correctly before putting it through its paces.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
Yes, the two plugs on top fill the same reservoir, so use either one. The reason for the two plugs is that one of them is used for remote valve return oil when the tractor is equipped with the closed center remote valves.

The level plug in your second pic is the square head pipe plug, NOT the screw plug. Do not remove that or you'll be sorry you did.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back