2/28 Ear Worm

Anything from Guy Clark. A couple of hours ago I heard Rita Ballou on the radio.My wife had a client that was friends with and a business associate of Guy Clark,Jim Lauderdale,and a few others.I never actually met the guy,but we talked on the phone a lot when he would call for my wife.He figured out what I liked and would send CD's home with her to give to me.She doesn't like a lot of what I like,but she liked Guy doing Homegrown Tomatos,and for some reason she pretty much likes anything by Ray Wylie Hubbard.

Anything from Guy Clark. A couple of hours ago I heard Rita Ballou on the radio.My wife had a client that was friends with and a business associate of Guy Clark,Jim Lauderdale,and a few others.I never actually met the guy,but we talked on the phone a lot when he would call for my wife.He figured out what I liked and would send CD's home with her to give to me.She doesn't like a lot of what I like,but she liked Guy doing Homegrown Tomatos,and for some reason she pretty much likes anything by Ray Wylie Hubbard.

Your wife has good taste in music.

She says she doesn't like the kind of music I listen to,but I found she likes lots of it.I think it's mostly that she doesn't WANT to like it.I tell her it's a wonder we even speak,she liked disco.Before that when she was listening to The Archies,I was listening to Moby Grape.

She says she doesn't like the kind of music I listen to,but I found she likes lots of it.I think it's mostly that she doesn't WANT to like it.I tell her it's a wonder we even speak,she liked disco.Before that when she was listening to The Archies,I was listening to Moby Grape.

Whoops! I may have mis-judged!

Moby Grape is a very under appreciated band.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back