2 4 D mixing

CT can be a persistent problem. Hit it with a full rate of 2,4-D and plenty of surfactant. It's going to take 2-3 weeks to start to see control. If it aggravates you toward Fall, hit it with 2% Roundup (plenty of surfactact) in September or October as the plant takes the poison into its roots before winter, ensuring complete control.
d
Roundup kills the grass, I'd just keep after it with 2,4d every couple weeks. It will spread as the stalks die, so keep watching outside the perimeter.

CT can be a persistent problem. Hit it with a full rate of 2,4-D and plenty of surfactant. It's going to take 2-3 weeks to start to see control. If it aggravates you toward Fall, hit it with 2% Roundup (plenty of surfactact) in September or October as the plant takes the poison into its roots before winter, ensuring complete control.
d
Roundup kills the grass, I'd just keep after it with 2,4d every couple weeks. It will spread as the stalks die, so keep watching outside the perimeter.
The only way I have seen good results on CT is to spot spray individual plants repeatedly over the summer and fall. I thankfully do not really have thick patches of them.
+1
We used Hired Hand.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back