2 less combines today

tomstractorsandtoys

When we moved to WI in 2005 we left our 2 John Deere 45 combines in a machine shed on a property we own in MD. I thought someday I would have
them hauled the 850 miles. Since here we have a good 95 and 105 so no real need for the 45's and not sure if they could even harvest 220 bu
corn. So the decision was made to sell them. Both went to the same buyer. He has a small hobby farm. Tom
cvphoto141818.jpg

cvphoto141819.jpg

cvphoto141820.jpg

I sold the first combine (MF) that I started with a couple of years ago. I did not want to do it but I had not used it in quite a long time and was taking up space that really needed to be used for other purposes. Funny thing is I might be back to two combines by next year again. My current 6620 is wore considerably and a fresher machine would be wise. I wanted to go 9500 but don't think I can afford one so I am thinking another 6620. I thought about a 1460 or 1660 combine but would have to buy heads plus they are expensive to rebuild when the time comes. I can stretch an older machine quite far. It does not need to be fancy but do a good job and not leave crop on the ground.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back