2003 Dodge Caravan Electric Plug Photos and Wire Color

Glenn F.

This is a follow up to my question about a plug I am unable to find a home for on the above vehicle. Note the photos of the mystery female plug very close to the cam sensor plug. Two wires. One green and the other green and white. As I said I am finishing someone elses project. Not sure if this plug is used on this vehicle?? Could it have gone to a possible heat sensor on the battery tray (which this van does not have). Thank you for any guidance you can give me.

Glenn F.

cvphoto156933.jpg

cvphoto156934.jpg

Maybe for nothing. A wire diagram would show it. If it goes to something, a DTC should be set if it isn't connected.

Green wires were commonly used on temperature sensors on domestic cars if I recall correctly. But I've been working fon an import car shop for nearly 20 years so my memory may be a little fuzzy on that one.

Looks kinda dirty, a freshly disconnected plug should be clean inside.

What is the rubber isolation mount for? Is there another component that mounts there? Any electrical connections on it?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back