Reflections of Farm Life
2024.04.21.jpg

Before-and-After
Farmall 560
2024.04.21.a - Farmall 560 (before).jpg

2024.04.21.b - Farmall 560 (after).jpg

Corn Crib
2024.04.21.jpg

Those 560's are two different tractors, a wheat land and a Farmall. Dad had a corn crib just like this one, even to where we had to shovel the corn out of the opening and slanted boards. It got tore down after the cows were sold in 1966

Those 560's are two different tractors, a wheat land and a Farmall. Dad had a corn crib just like this one, even to where we had to shovel the corn out of the opening and slanted boards. It got tore down after the cows were sold in 1966
Yes, I doubt there is any "after" picture of that wheatland model. Those type of cribs leave me wondering how they were filled. I don't see any holes in the roof.

Yes, I doubt there is any "after" picture of that wheatland model. Those type of cribs leave me wondering how they were filled. I don't see any holes in the roof.
Having a crib like that, we shoveled into openings above the inside wall which doesn't go all the way up to the roof. This precludes them fancy gravity wagons and elevators. If you can zoom in on the OP's picture you can see the spaces.

Yes, I goofed on that one! Was trying to find a real Before-n-After pic, but time wasn't on my side then. My apologies. Did not mean to deceive anyone.

Puzzles

Tractor Pic
Zetor 25 tractor
View attachment 67901

Rust Pic
Oliver crawler tractor
View attachment 67902

EXTRA Pic
stationary engines
View attachment 67903

Reflections of Farm Life
View attachment 67904

Before-and-After
Farmall 560
View attachment 67905
View attachment 67906

Corn Crib
View attachment 67907
Those look like steel wheels and a horse drawn tongue on that wagon Amish farm?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back