30 Year CRP

super99

Just read an e mail from Illinois USDA announcing the Clean Lakes, Estuaries and Rivers Initiative (CLEAR 30). It is for already enrolled CRP and extends it for 30 years. Annual payment is current rate plus 20% water quality incentive plus annual rate adjustment of 27 1/2%. So that is a 47 1/2% increase every year?? WOW, I hope they do that for the Pollinator Program!!

This ought to rile up the ones on here that don't have ground enrolled in the CRP program!!---Tee

cvphoto122206.jpg

My F-I-L has a farm that is about half good ground and half rough ground in CRP. The CRP ground is going to be paying him more than he can get for his good ground. He has made a pretty good living from government checks for a quite a few years. Not my philosophy but it will become my wife's inheritance sooooo...

(quoted from post at 03:09:45 04/05/22) Just read an e mail from Illinois USDA announcing the Clean Lakes, Estuaries and Rivers Initiative (CLEAR 30). It is for already enrolled CRP and extends it for 30 years. Annual payment is current rate plus 20% water quality incentive plus annual rate adjustment of 27 1/2%. So that is a 47 1/2% increase every year?? WOW, I hope they do that for the Pollinator Program!!

Never again. I made that mistake once. After i signed a 10 year deal they changed it to 15 years. They measured and flaged the acrage and I planted it. Half way thru the contract they said the acrage is off and cut my payment. The USDA can screw themselves.

Things are about to get tight in the near future os about 1-3 years. Can't print money forever without something to back it up. With that said if that China oil deal goes through with the Saudi's in Chinese money it will be faster yet.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back