Blackhole49

Just saw your message from the 4th. I have a 92 B7100 HST with a 5' deck. If the deck drive belt is what you are reffering to, I would call a double belt. It has 2 Vs and double pulleys but is one belt. My deck is driven by a shaft and gearbox. If you can go to Messick's and/or figure out what size and length belt you have, you can order one from the attached site. To the best of my recollection, I haven't had to replace mine. jm is Jerry Watkins. His email is: [email protected] He is the resident Kubota expert. I haven't notice him reply on here recently. He was a former dealer and can hopefully help you.
cvphoto157966.jpg

Untitled URL Link

Got it and thank you! I have done some more looking and went to local napa. I didnt realize it was one belt. I figured 2 separate belts. Napa offered nothing for the deck drive. Thank you for the information !

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back