4020 brake line

Sandfarmer

New User
I need to replace the right brakeline on my JD 4020. I have both ends loosened but cannot figure out how to wriggle the whole line out. Too bad it's not the left side; that looks pretty straightforward. What all do I have to remove first to get the right line out?
 
I need to replace the right brakeline on my JD 4020. I have both ends loosened but cannot figure out how to wriggle the whole line out. Too bad it's not the left side; that looks pretty straightforward. What all do I have to remove first to get the right line out?
Gonna have to take off the platform. Take your time with the bolts, hit them with a hammer a couple times, then work them out. Might have to unhook the diff lock peddle if it has it. A good time to clean under there and check other lines, 3pt cable, and battery cables. Tap the platform bolt holes out and put never seize on the bolts. Also unhook the clutch pedal return spring.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top