4320 John Deere cylinder

williaada

I am in the hunt for a cylinder to use on my 4320 John deere. I just looked the cylinder up on Deeres site and it is priced at 1.8k. Is there a different cylinder I could use instead. I do have one older cylinder John deere that I picked up at a yard sale. Any idea on how to identify the cylinder?

This a remote hydraulic cylinder?

If so go to the local Farm and Fleet, TSC, or whatever farm supply store is near you and buy one. As for what size, that's more dependent on your implement than the tractor.

If your older cylinder has pipe fittings and green then likely not heavy enough, now if it is black with oring connections on the cylinder then you should be ok, but don't trust the hoses if they look questionable. If you go to farm store look for a 3 inch diameter by 8 inch stroke cylinder..

Yes as Matthies stated don't even plug it in if it has pipe threads, when it gets to the end of the stroke it will split down the side..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back