600 lift cylinder / cover vs NAA

RWhite

New User
Hey all, I ve been searching and I haven t been able to find an answer.. does anyone know if the lift cover used on the 600 is the same as the one used on the NAA? I know the 600 has internal hydraulic lines and I read one comment that said the NAA had the same lift cover as the 8N, so maybe they aren t interchangeable but I figure someone here will know.

I ask because I have an NAA without the lift assembly and Im only seeming to find 600 series top covers/cylinder assemblies. Im assuming the 601s are right out

Thanks for any info you might be able to provide on these interchanges!

Thank you, my search continues. I suspect this is going to result in a second NAA making an appearance in back lot.. :)

What does your MPC say? If part numbers are good for years listed, giddy-up. If part numbers are not stated for years in question, start your boneyard search. The 8N
top cover, the NAA, and the 55+ all have different part numbers. Shaun nailed it.

My question is why do you need to replace the top cover?

Tim Daley (MI)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back